Klenova Castle and Manor house

Klenová Castle and Chateau with nearby Manor House is located on a hill of the same name west of the town of Klatovy, in the Pilsen Region.  The first mention of the castle dates from 1287; at that time the castle guarded the trade route from Železná Ruda to Bavaria. The Lords of Klenová come from the castle. The palace was built in the 14th and 15th centuries, however since 17th century it is dilapidated. At the moment it is the place of public exhibitions and place people like to go to during the free time to see view from the castle.